Simple, secure, scalable for an optimized Ethernet experience.
InnerCity FiberNet’s (ICFN) Ethernet transport services apply a traditionally LAN-based technology to the WAN. With its low cost, flexibility and familiarity, you can deploy a WAN with scalable bandwidth between multiple locations. ICFN’s Ethernet network is built upon Ethernet Automatic Protection Switching (EAPS) technology which provides sub-millisecond recovery times for the level of reliability your business demands.
Benefits of Metro Ethernet Transport
- Scalable – Ethernet 1Gbps connectivity over a WAN. 10Gbps networks will be available soon for even greater connectivity.
- Expandable – Easily expand your connections to multiple locations or larger Ethernet connectivity.
- Cost – Ethernet connections are traditionally more favorable than dedicated line connections for preferred connectivity.
- Secure – Customer connections are provided across private VLANs ensuring your data is always private across the network.
- Flexible – With multipoint connectivity, you are able to connect to multiple locations and eliminate the need of CPE at each location except yours.
- Convenient – Since each location is already pre-lit, you can rapidly deploy your Ethernet WAN service.
- Freedom – By utilizing the Ethernet WAN, you are no longer limited by what is available in your location. There are more service options at your fingertips.