Unlimited speed, capacity and control to grow your network
Dark Fiber connectivity with InnerCity FiberNet (ICFN) provides the freedom to grow your network in a virtually unlimited and immediate fashion. It is scalable, secure and cost effective, equipping you with the necessary controls to effectively manage your data communications infrastructure. For bandwidth-intensive users, ICFN’s Dark Fiber allows you to scale bandwidth according to today’s demands while ideally positioning you for the demands of tomorrow.
ICFN works with you—and for you—to enable your company to lease, IRU (Indefeasible-Right-to-Use) or own your own world-class fiber optic network, whether it’s fully ringed, point-to-point, point-to-multipoint or meshed.
Benefits of Dark Fiber
- Scalable – With technologies such as DWDM, the only limit in capacity is what your equipment can provide.
- Fixed Cost – 1Gb, 10Gb, 100Gb, TDM, and bandwidth are priced identically. The only limiting factor is the equipment you install—Dark Fiber is virtually unlimited in its capabilities.
- Secure – Because you place the equipment on each termination point with Dark Fiber, you have full control.
- Expandable – With over 100 miles of Dallas Metro Dark Fiber already installed, you are able to expand rapidly at anytime to other locations or at your current locations.
- Freedom – The only factor that determines what protocols can be run and at what volume is the equipment installed on each end.
- Control – You control every aspect of your services when you go with Dark Fiber. You schedule upgrades, maintenance windows, communications protocols and utilization levels according to your needs and best practices.
- Purchase Options – Lease, IRU or sole-ownership options are available on purchasing your Dark Fiber.